You Are Here » Home \ Kids & Teens \ Promiseland Jr (0-5yrs)
[View Printable Page]
Representing our youngest members, Promiseland Junior is a fully-staffed and secure environment for children from birth to 5 years of age.
Nursery (newborn to 1 yr/good walker) & Toddlers (1 yr/good walker through 2 years):
- Free play
- Routine care-giving
3's, 4's & 5's
- Bible lesson/story
Security & Safety Policies
- Identification system
- At the time of drop off, the child is signed in and issued an ID tag, which is attached to the child's back.
- The child's ID tag is assigned a number. In case of emergency or illness (or if a child cannot be soothed after 15 minutes), the child's number is displayed on the overhead screen in the auditorium.
- Children should be dropped off and picked up by a parent/guardian.
- Snacks are free from ingredients that would trigger a peanut allergy.
- All Promiseland Junior volunteers are subject to a DCI background check before they can serve.
To see that every child and parent, who comes to our early childhood classes, sees and experiences the love of God!
To lay down a spiritual foundation that in God's time will lead a child into a relationship with God through Jesus Christ and to assist them in developing into mature Christians.
To be a biblically functioning community of believers that teaches and models for children how to become Christ-followers and equips them to reach out to non-believers.
The following core values provide the foundation for the structure and focus for the Promiseland Ministry:
- A Child Centered Ministry (1 Corinthians 9:22)
- An Application Oriented Ministry (Pslam 119:11)
- A Relational Ministry (Luke 6:12-13)
- A Creative Ministry (Mark 10: 13-16)
- A FUN Ministry